Friday, May 8, 2009

Cookbook for Sale





Recipes to Grow a Family


This is an international cookbook, covering countries such as Ethiopia, Guatemala, Burkina Faso, Mexico, the United States...and many more. Recipes were provided by friends and family. Books to be ready mid July. May order after the books are here as well.

To order- send email to jocib@yahoo.com with name, number of books and shipping address


Prices as follows-
$18.o0 for one book
2 or more cookbooks $15.00 a piece

Shipping will be a $2.00

If you live locally, do not add shipping, choose the option without it. I will deliver them.



3 comments:

  1. Maybe because I am a huge sap, but the title of this cookbook makes me teary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ordered the cookbook and I'm very excited to try the recipes! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very late with my order! Can't wait to get it!!!

    ReplyDelete